I AM HIS LADY SOVEREIGN on a mission!

I AM HIS LADY SOVEREIGN on a mission!
It's time to capture the Marketplace!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Inspirational Story of Reginald Lewis

I am inspired by many stories of rising to ascension from low places and overcoming many obstacles to get there - this story of Reginald Lewis is one that I revisit from time to time - I get so blessed as I read how he worked behind the scene to develop a powerful strong enterprise that his wife has played an integral part of keeping his vision alive and even to the point of increasing it! Wow! Thanks Reginald for your contribution to humanity and to all hidden entrepreneurs! It's time to come forth!
Reginald Lewis: "Before his untimely death at age 50, Reginald Lewis would make his mark as one of the most savvy and dynamic entrepreneurs of his generation."

No comments:

Post a Comment