I AM HIS LADY SOVEREIGN on a mission!

I AM HIS LADY SOVEREIGN on a mission!
It's time to capture the Marketplace!

Monday, May 16, 2011

AMBASSADOR Vanessa Anne - VIRTUOUS LADY KINGS

When you're in between the dream - God speaks to you in many ways to prepare you for the greatest moment of your life. Your place of ascension is built just for you! Don't look at the competition - you must focus on getting your divine right of inheritance that was reserved just for you! The more I believed the dream that the Lord gave me - the more I became confident that I was formed and fashioned to walk it out - no matter how big - God will bring it to pass! Being one with the dream (like a marriage) is something that begin to happen once I owned it and settled within my heart that this was indeed my purpose. I was chosen by our Great God to do great things and He was investing in me the acumen to walk it out. When God has announced you to the Heavens - that you are the next star - you cannot deny or run away from the call. He gently showed me that I was hiding in the background (winepress) but that I was meant to be in the foreground for His Purpose. Every step I took became more comfortable - as though the odds stacked against me were there to prove my place of ascension. At every challenge - my light grew brighter - I believed and now they are my spiritual witnesses - that I have taken hold of the mantle like a baton - my accepting the high place of Glory for a strict mission in Christ was settled! No more disputing it. I knew who I was and what I was made to do in my sphere of influence. My presence had caused a troubling with the the ancient gatekeepers who had become relaxed in the territory that I was called to affect - but they are giants that must fall when the appointed soldier comes to take possession of the land - they are paralyzed with what rests on me - they cannot not deny me access as long as I walked in the light of Christ that gives me a clear path into my destiny. There are no hinderances ONLY springboards! If I crumbled or felt the intimidation of the powers that be - the Lord would give me a spiritual weapon that would silence my enemies! I refused to back down or return to the place of obscurity - I was unveiled by God and nothing or no one can refute what God has already approved. What a JOY! I am walking in the midst of miracles as I take each step closer to the manifestation! Thank you God for building me, training me, and preparing me in the "wait" - I've learned the power, revelation and vision that comes with patience. I've learned to step aside and let Patience have her perfect work in all areas of my life. It's my time by God's Calendar - I am ready.
AMBASSADOR Vanessa Anne - VIRTUOUS LADY KINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment