I AM HIS LADY SOVEREIGN on a mission!

I AM HIS LADY SOVEREIGN on a mission!
It's time to capture the Marketplace!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010





MAY GOD'S DOUBLE PORTION BLESSINGS SURROUND YOU AS YOU PURSUE HIS MISSION WITH PASSION. Do not question God's leading because you are not familiar with the new territory! You are well able (trained & equipped) to possess occupied territory and lay claim to your rightful inheritance. God has already given us the Victory!
I am so happy to know my true sisters and brothers ~ my kingdom kinsmen! You are the Lord's delight and my greatest gift from Heaven. How wonderful it is to share our life together in Christ Jesus here on this planet before we travel to our permanent heavenly abode. I will always prayerfully support your dreams and visions from the Lord of Hosts who has great things in store for you! Your faithful sister, Vanessa.

No comments:

Post a Comment