I AM HIS LADY SOVEREIGN on a mission!

I AM HIS LADY SOVEREIGN on a mission!
It's time to capture the Marketplace!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

COMFORT IN AFFLICTION


COMFORT IN AFFLICTION

O My people, hath not My Hand wrought for thee with many signs and wonders? Have I not ministered unto thee in miraculous fashion? How sayest thou therefore in thine heart, "I will turn me again to the arm of flesh"? How oft have I spoken unto thee, and never failed to keep My Word? Will ye not, then, TRUST Me now in this new emergency, even as ye have trusted Me in the past?

Thy need is deeper this time, and so I have made the testing more acute. I deepen you in the furnace of affliction, and purify your soul in the fires of pain.

Lean hard upon ME, for I bring thee through to new victories, and restoration shall follow what seemeth now to be a wind of destruction.

Hold fast to MY Hand, and REST in My Love, for of this ye may be very certain: My Love is unaltered; ye I have thee in My own INTENSIVE CARE. My concern for thee is deeper now than when things are normal.

Draw upon the resources of My Grace, and so shall ye be equipped to communicate peace and confidence to thy dear ones. Heaven rejoices when ye go through trials with a singing spirit. Thy Father's heart is cheered when ye endure the test and question NOT His Mercy.

Be a beacon of light. His own glorious radiance shall shine forth through thee, and Christ Himself shall be revealed.

Frances J. Roberts

GOD knows! God cares for you! He sees the enemy's assaults against you! He has a plan of action! Your enemies will be ashamed publicly! Believe God and prosper in your way! His Mercy is deep and wide! He comforts us with His Spirit. Lean, yield, lay hold of His bosom, be spoiled with His goodness & love for you. The storm is raging to off-center you. The heat of the battle is to divert your attention. KNOW your God ~ that He is able and willing to rescue you from all your afflictions. Wait for Him ~ and in the meantime ~ Love and rejoice that He is GOOD, serve Him in every way fruitful and excellent!!!!! I love you ~ the body of Jesus.

VANESSA

No comments:

Post a Comment