I AM HIS LADY SOVEREIGN on a mission!

I AM HIS LADY SOVEREIGN on a mission!
It's time to capture the Marketplace!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Enter into the REST OF GOD


Hebrews 4: 9-11 (NKJV)

There remains therefore a rest for the people of God. For he who has entered His REST has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His. Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience.

The REST of God is your portion and you can live this way of life by trusting God completely when it comes to the details thereof. He knows! He cares! He answers! Work your salvation out by believing that you are that special to God and walk with the confidence that He is handling your situation in a divine way. In the end, you will say, "that was God."

I love the nurturing love that comes from the Father in every circumstance that concerns me. He truly cares for my soul and my daily kingdom walk He nurtures by His Spirit. I tarry His direction and careful guidance while believing that all things will work for my good. I have the experience to show it ~ each faith level proves His Word is TRUE!

God bless all who hears by His Spirit.




No comments:

Post a Comment