I AM HIS LADY SOVEREIGN on a mission!

I AM HIS LADY SOVEREIGN on a mission!
It's time to capture the Marketplace!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

I am an end-time soldier, a prayer warrior on the 3rd watch, bearing the marks of Christ Jesus, in the Last Day Army of my God. The Lord Jesus Christ is my Commanding Officer.The Holy Bible is my code of conduct.Faith, Prayer, & the Word are my weapons of warfare. I have been taught by the Holy Spirit, trained by experience, tried by adversity, & tested by fire - I am enlisted for eternity. I am faithful, capable, & dependable.
If my God needs me, I am there. I report for duty wherever He sends me.I am not a baby - I do not need to be pampered, petted, pumped up, picked up, or pepped up. I answer to the Lord of Hosts. No one has to call me, write me, visit me, entice me, or lure me. Warrior is in my DNA. Holiness is the foundation that gives me the power and agility to stand. Holy Spirit is my constant help and instructor in the battle. The Blood of Jesus - My Redeemer is the brand I wear on my shield of Faith. I am in my set place, saluting my King, obeying His orders, praising His name & building His Kingdom. I wield my sword of Truth that frustrates all my enemies attempts to snare me into a trap or ambush. My enemies cannot hide. They run in terror at the sight of the Lord who goes before me in the heat of the battle.
No one has to send me flowers, gifts, food, cards, candy, or give me handouts. As the Lord's Ambassador, He takes care of my needs. He daily loads me with benefits. I do not need to be cuddled, cared for, or catered to. I am committed. Yahweh called me into His Army. No one can dismiss me from my assignment. Promotion comes from Him alone. Jehovah Jireh will supply the strategies for war and thevarious weapons to defeat the enemy.
JESUS is THE EXPERT in battle. I am more than a conqueror. With Christ I will always triumph.I can do all things through Christ who is my strength at all times. The Angels of God are with me to answer the call of battle. We are a winning team - a dread to our enemies who have no hope against their creator and God. Diabolical weapons cannot outsmart my God. The Creator knowsand sees all approaching and warns me in time to pursue with the kill.
Money cannot buy me.Governments cannot silence me & hell cannot handle me. I am an end-time soldier, a seasoned prayer warrior. A general in the Army of the Lord. When my Commander calls me from this battle field,He will promote me and bring me back to rule this world with Him. I am an end-time soldier, a prayer warrior who is summoned to the 3rd watch, in the Glorious Army of God. I’m marching forward claiming Christ Jesus LORD as they must all bow before Him in all of His Glory - He was my stained BANNER of VICTORY in every battle won in His Name.
I will not give up. I will not turn around. I will fight to the end that has already been recorded in the Heavens. I am a Warrior Bride who has been dressed for the final conflict and suited for this battle of the ages. I am in good company - joining beside His winning warriors worthy of battle and to celebrate our Redeemer - our King - in His Kingdom. Afterwards we will all feast with Him in His Glory with the Father and all who entered into Heaven with a mighty Voice of Triumph and a grand Hallelujah SHOUT that rings with eternal bliss! What a glorious millennium that will be! Ambassador Vanessa Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment