I AM HIS LADY SOVEREIGN on a mission!

I AM HIS LADY SOVEREIGN on a mission!
It's time to capture the Marketplace!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Father says: INTIMACY IS WHAT I LONG FROM YOU ~ MY BELOVED. Intimacy is born from worshipping Me. Tender moments together breeds trust. Trust causes Me to share My secrets. As you come closer to Me, I desire to lavish you with more of Me. Intimate relationship brings revelations. When you worship with an intimate heart, I take the written Word that you could not understand and breathe life into it and you receive fresh bread from heaven, that lives through you. John the beloved entered into a high place because he desired more and more of Me. I brought him up higher to see and hear things whispered from being in that intimate place. He knew insights to Me, he knew Me, just as I desire you to know Me more deeply. Deep is calling unto deep, come stand under My waterfall, so that I can flow over you in intimate revelations. I am open to those who draw close to Me. The more you love Me, the more you will want to love me more. I am that good. I will take you to a high place where you are able to stand in the days of evil, you will be inaccessible to the schemes of the evil one, you will be hidden in MY LOVE. LOVE is the strongest force ever known, nothing can penetrate MY LOVE. Come away to Me. MY LOVE is your covering, worship is what true lovers do!

No comments:

Post a Comment